Enjoy special Early Bird Registration of $100 through July 18. After July 18, normal registration is $150.
Please read our health disclaimer.
Just as you deserve strength, support, and healing, so does your pelvis!
Discuss and learn about pelvic health and wellness
- What 12 everyday exercises can improve your pelvic/core strength?
- How can changes in diet and movement heal and strengthen the pelvis and your whole body?
- How can clothing, furniture, and conventional exercise affect your pelvis?
- How does the anatomy of the pelvis work?
- Why do pelvic health issues happen, and what are the mechanics behind them?
- How can you integrate wellness, movement, and self care into your busy life to help you to stay strong, flexible, and functional?
We will talk, move, and make a personalized plan to help you feel confident and empowered to feel better and improve your everyday health.
Why is the pelvis so important?
Find support and community with other women
Join us at the Pelvic Picnic!
- When: Saturday, August 18, 2018, 10 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Location: Studio in the Woods, Lorane, OR
- Our all-day retreat includes discussion, self-assessments, movement, food, and hands-on activities
- Meg will prepare a fresh organic lunch
- Cost: $100 early-bird registration (register by July 18), then $150
About your teachers
Register Today! Early Bird savings end July 18
Physical exercise, in all of its forms and with or without the use of equipment such as blocks, straps or any other equipment that may be suggested on the Mama Moves Cards, is a strenuous physical activity. Accordingly, you are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any physical exercise regimen, routine, program or using any suggested equipment, shown in any of the video clips on the Website. Divine Proportion LLC is not a medical organization and its instructors or staff cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. All suggestions and comments relating to the use of equipment, poses, moves and instruction are not required to be performed by you and are carried out at your election while following the instructions on the cards or viewing Divine Proportion LLC videos. Nothing contained on the Mama Move Cards or in this Website should be construed as any form of such medical advice or diagnosis.
By using the Mama Moves Cards and this Website you represent that you understand that physical exercise involves strenuous physical movement, and that such activity carries the risk of injury whether physical or mental. You understand that it is your responsibility to judge your physical and mental capabilities for such activities. It is your responsibility to ensure that by following the instructions on the Mama Moves Cards, you will not exceed your limits while performing such activity, and you will select the appropriate level of classes for your skills and abilities, as well as for any mental or physical conditions and/or limitations you have. You expressly waive and release any claim that you may have at any time for injury of any kind against Divine Proportion LLC, or any person or entity involved with Divine Proportion LLC, including without limitation its directors, principals, instructors, independent contractors, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates and representatives.