Integrating Motherhood Through Movement
For Mothers who are interested in connecting deeply with their bodies and dissatisfied with exercise that belittles them or doesn’t give them enough information, support or uplifting experience I made Integrating Motherhood Through Movement. Unlike mainstream fitness and mind-body products I provide a supportive, effective and integrated course providing self-reflection, tested movement, meditation and community.
COURSE IS ON PRESALE AND WILL LAUNCH JULY 22ND
SAMPLE/WEEK ONE $44.00
- Basic alignment video
- Pelvic stability and flexibility
- Core and pelvic floor strength routine
- Meditation and writing prompt on pelvis and core
- Access to online community
FULL COURSE $195.00
- 5-week video course with targeted focus each week. Follow along or go at your own pace!
- Meditations and writing prompts to help each segment integrate into your life, mind and body
- A deck of Mama Moves Cards
- A rubber ball for rolling out feet and shoulders
- A soft ball for core and pelvic floor strength
- Access to our online community where you can ask questions, build relationships with other mamas and receive personalized feedback from Bethany, creator of the course who has over 17 years experience working with movement.
COURSE IS CURRENTLY ON PRE-SALE AND WILL LAUNCH JULY 22ND.
UPGRADE OPTION $450.00
- All of the above PLUS
- A live weekly meeting with a bonus class and Q & A (meets Tuesdays from 9-10:30am PST OR Thursdays from 5:30-7pm PST BEGINS July 23rd or July 25th )
- One hour-long private session with Bethany to help you with any individual issues, planning needs or special support (scheduled separately)
- 2 bonus recorded classes plus extra material and interviews with trusted experts to engage you more deeply
Please read our health disclaimer.
Physical exercise, in all of its forms and with or without the use of equipment such as blocks, straps or any other equipment that may be suggested on the Mama Moves Cards, is a strenuous physical activity. Accordingly, you are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any physical exercise regimen, routine, program or using any suggested equipment, shown in any of the video clips on the Website. Divine Proportion LLC is not a medical organization and its instructors or staff cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. All suggestions and comments relating to the use of equipment, poses, moves and instruction are not required to be performed by you and are carried out at your election while following the instructions on the cards or viewing Divine Proportion LLC videos. Nothing contained on the Mama Move Cards or in this Website should be construed as any form of such medical advice or diagnosis.
By using the Mama Moves Cards and this Website you represent that you understand that physical exercise involves strenuous physical movement, and that such activity carries the risk of injury whether physical or mental. You understand that it is your responsibility to judge your physical and mental capabilities for such activities. It is your responsibility to ensure that by following the instructions on the Mama Moves Cards, you will not exceed your limits while performing such activity, and you will select the appropriate level of classes for your skills and abilities, as well as for any mental or physical conditions and/or limitations you have. You expressly waive and release any claim that you may have at any time for injury of any kind against Divine Proportion LLC, or any person or entity involved with Divine Proportion LLC, including without limitation its directors, principals, instructors, independent contractors, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates and representatives.