Deck of 27 cards with gift bag, free shipping, and free gift!
Please read our health disclaimer.
They are a fun way of reminding yourself to get more quality movement into your day. Being a mom of little kids is overwhelming as it is. Exercise and movement often feel like just another thing we are failing at. But the Mama Moves Cards are a gentle encouragement. They take an "every little thing counts" approach that I love. No mama guilt required to move just a little bit better than you would have without the tangible reminder of these beautiful cards. I think they would great to include in a goodie basket to a new mom. Believe me, she already has enough onesies and baby blankets". — Lindsay McCoy, One Strong Mama
- Helps mothers increase strength, balance, and overall health... all while caring for their little ones
- Adapt to profound body changes and new demands on time, energy, and body
- Integrates strength, flexibility, and wellness seamlessly into motherhood
- Integrates joyful movement games into daily tasks
- Perfect for mamas-to-be, new mothers, and mothers anywhere on their parenting journey
Each deck of Mama Moves Cards includes...
- Beautiful illustrations that demonstrate postures
- Movements and ideas for the whole body and for specific areas you want to work on
- Basic instructions
- Breathing tips
- Ways to include your little one into movement practice and games
- Alignment keys
- Body benefits
- Opportunities to practice
- Advanced variations
- Suggested sequences
- 27 cards
- FREE carry bag
- FREE gift: each deck includes a free roll of washi tape (great for taping cards up at "movement stations" around your home)
- FREE rubber ball for self-foot massage!
- FREE shipping, US orders only
- And... an important reminder: you are a good mom!
To start integrating more joyful movement, awareness, and wellness into your life, or in the life of a mama you care about, order a deck of Mama Moves Cards today.
Physical exercise, in all of its forms and with or without the use of equipment such as blocks, straps or any other equipment that may be suggested on the Mama Moves Cards, is a strenuous physical activity. Accordingly, you are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any physical exercise regimen, routine, program or using any suggested equipment, shown in any of the video clips on the Website. Divine Proportion LLC is not a medical organization and its instructors or staff cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. All suggestions and comments relating to the use of equipment, poses, moves and instruction are not required to be performed by you and are carried out at your election while following the instructions on the cards or viewing Divine Proportion LLC videos. Nothing contained on the Mama Move Cards or in this Website should be construed as any form of such medical advice or diagnosis.
By using the Mama Moves Cards and this Website you represent that you understand that physical exercise involves strenuous physical movement, and that such activity carries the risk of injury whether physical or mental. You understand that it is your responsibility to judge your physical and mental capabilities for such activities. It is your responsibility to ensure that by following the instructions on the Mama Moves Cards, you will not exceed your limits while performing such activity, and you will select the appropriate level of classes for your skills and abilities, as well as for any mental or physical conditions and/or limitations you have. You expressly waive and release any claim that you may have at any time for injury of any kind against Divine Proportion LLC, or any person or entity involved with Divine Proportion LLC, including without limitation its directors, principals, instructors, independent contractors, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates and representatives.